my sunday sunday sunday

 
Hai!
 
Went to Ikea today. Really love going there and everytime i go i must buy something. hehe..but not the furniture of course! ;p
 
I bought this cute polkadot blush pink mug and pant hanger to hang all my maxi skirts. And not to forget my fav macarons which I have eaten all *burppp* and this  fat muffin by Chocolate World. Delicious and soo sweet......yummy!
 
 
Force myself to have tea time just because i bought this new mug. ehehehe...
 
 
And as soon as I'm arrived.....
 
 
 
 
 
Taadaaaa! finally i bought these. Have waited for quite a time to find a nice one like this.
 
 
Ahhh...before i forgot. I haven't update my new year haul! hiii.... blame it on google. I can't upload pix for so long! gahhhh....now so many things i wanna update. Gonna update one by one. heheh..
 
Guten nacht! *muah*
 


Comments

Popular Posts